As a Penske Collision Repair Appraiser you are responsible for writing
collision repair estimates.
Major Responsibilities: • Superior customer relation skills
• Strong communication and people management skills
• Working knowledge of body shop maintenance operations.
• Completing repair estimates in Adjustrite system-downloading into
• Communicate with both internal and external customers.
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• At least 3 years of body shop estimating experience required
• Estimator Certification required
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Vocational/technical school preferred
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Strong written/oral communication, problem solving, and decision
making skills are required
• The associate will be required to understand and comply with specific
instructions, guidelines, rules, regulations, or other information
established by Penske management
• The associate must be able to perform all work adhering to DOT, OSHA,
and all Penske safety and maintenance policies; including but not
limited to the correct selection and use of appropriate tools, PPE,
machine guarding, and established best safety practice.
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work
at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
•This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or
designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work
in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required.
Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own
safety, as well as the safety of others.
Physical Requirements: •The physical and mental demands described here are representative
those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, climb, bend, and sit for
extended length of time throughout their scheduled working period.
• The associate is required to use their hands on a routine and daily
basis to grasp, reach, touch, handle, feel, and/or otherwise operate
required tools or controls.
• The associate must be able to work safely at heights using applicable
ladders and elevated working platforms.
• The associate must be able to safely work in all weather conditions.
• Given the frequent movement of large trucks through the workplace,
the associate must be able to see and hear in order to safely navigate
the work environment.
• The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to
50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and
Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services
provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its
customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe,
Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck
leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals,
used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply
chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.