Temporary Data Collectors needed immediately
QR Code Link to This Post
*** Subject line of your response should start with "Birmingham Project" ***
There is no experience necessary to apply. All training will be provided and employees will be paid in cash at the end of each day.
We are looking for a handful of people to help with an upcoming Parking Study at the Birmingham, Al International Airport
The projects will be fairly simple; consisting of perked vehicles in the parking garage and the surrounding surface lots.
Applicants MUST be available for following days and times
TRAINING-Project Day 1 - Monday Oct 28th 10am-1pm (Break) 2pm-6pm ($126 for the day)
PROJECT Day 2- Tuesday Oct 29th - 5:30-10am (break) 2pm-4pm ($117 for the day)
PROJECT Day 3- Wednesday Oct 30th - 5:30pm-10pm (break) 12am-2am ($117 for the day)
- We will meet with everyone immediately at the end of each shift to pay everyone.
$18 per hour ( Note we will not pay for the provided breaks)
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Mobile Phone. We must be able to get in touch with employees during project..
- Be able to stand and walk for hours at a time.
- Method of transportation to arrive for the project on time.
If interested, please respond to this ad with the following information;
- Phone Number
- Email Address - Just a brief description of yourself, so we can get a better idea of the person applying.