Mobile Home Park Resident Maintenance Supervisor Position: *Immediate Hire*
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for qualified and experienced individual to manage and maintain our mobile home community in the Auburn, Alabama area. On-site housing is included. Experience in property management and maintenance, mobile home repairs required. This is a task-oriented position; therefore applicants must have applicable maintenance skills. Email resumes.
• Lawn /common area care (mowing, trimming, weed-eating, loose trash removal)
• Plumbing -- fixing water leaks and sewer issues in park's main pipes (2 & 4 inch pipes). No tenant/home plumbing.
• Patrol the park to write fines for rule infringements.
• Repair pot holes in asphalt
• Recording water meter readings on hand held device for uploading file to online system (Rent Manager)
• Clean up of vacant lots and prep for move in.
• Operation and maintenance of Kubota tractors/backhoes, mowers (riding Grasshopper commercial mower), chain saws, trimmers, and other equipment and tools.
• Trimming limbs on smaller trees
• Carpentry and Electrical repair
• Repair of Park Owned Mobile homes to prep for sale, including but not limited to internal wall, cabinet, lighting, bathroom plumbing, roofing, and siding
• Lift Station and generator maintenance
• 5 year’s experience preferred and Spanish speaking a plus.
• Benefits package also includes: Medical Insurance, paid Holidays, paid Sick Leave, and Vacation leave.
• Salary $23-24K and housing