available afternoons available evenings available mornings available weekdays education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
MANAGEMENT│HUMAN RESOURCES│ PROGRAM COORDINATION
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
Highly skilled and detail-oriented professional in Human Resources, Management and Project Coordination with a strong commitment to accuracy and dedication. Able to handle multiple simultaneous projects in a high-pressure work environment. Adept at working independently with little to no supervision or as part of a team. Outstanding skills in meeting set goals and deadlines. Exceptional written and oral communication abilities. Sound interpersonal and organizational skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
✓ Administration Duties
✓ Management and Supervision
✓ Sales and Profits
✓ Training and Development
✓ Program Implementation
✓ Product Management
✓ Customer Service
✓ Project Operations
✓ Public Presentations
Senior Team Lead of Human Resources - Target - Alabaster AL, December 2018- July 2019
• Coordinate HR functions and general administrative presence for the store of 100+ employees including full responsibility of all training, scheduling, volunteer events and donation accounts.
• Report directly to the Group HR Business Partner and closely support various field leaders.
• Track reports and compile metrics including diversity, turnover, performance management, headcount and other forms of measurement for the HR team.
• Directly over calendar management, meeting planning, hiring, and expense support.
• Serve as liaison between all leaders and employee relations interactions.
Human Resources Director - CakEffect - Birmingham AL, December 2016 - Present
• Develop and implement corporate plans in regards to the principles of Human Resources such as compensation, benefits, health and safety, attendance and payroll, ect.
• Led company’s compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal requirements including any key performance initiatives to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
• Lead manager for the hiring, interviewing, and training of all incoming employees.
• Primary researcher and author of CakEffect’s Human Resources Employee Policy Handbook for on boarding new employees and managers.
• Engaged clients on a daily basis in order to ensure quality customer service was provided, alongside managing conflict and providing resolution.
Manager – Enterprise Holdings LLC – Birmingham AL, July 2017 – May 2018
• Manage employees and operations of the branch including fleet needs, scheduling, and upkeep of branch.
• Increased the branches customer service index score above corporate average from 79% to 89% over a 3-month period.
• Ranked above average in percentages resulting in over $9.93 in additional revenue per contract.
• Appointed manager on duty by 9th month at independently operated branch location resulting in a consistent work week over 55 hours.
Program Specialist – Housing Authority Birmingham District – Birmingham AL, January 2017 – June 2017
• Perform administrative duties in relation to the day to day tasks of the HABD Community Center.
• Hosted resume writing sessions with tenants and after school tutoring sessions with underprivileged youth ages 6-18.
• Oversaw the job placement of multiple tenants and assisting in the implementation of various programs such as the Stop Smoking Campaign, Women’s Day Career Fair, HABD Youth Summer Camp, etc.
Administrative Assistant – GreenStalk – Knoxville TN, May 2016 – December 2017
• Used MS Office products to create projects and marketing tools in order to build up consumer base.
• Represented the company and garner new clients and financial backers at fundraising events.
• Engaged existing customers with products such as planting guides and blog entries.
Mini Seek, April 2014 – April 2015
• Assisted in STEM day camp for underprivileged, urban youth ranging in ages from 6-14.
• Brought awareness to the Knoxville, TN community of the opportunities of higher education and STEM careers.
• Led by the National Society of Black Engineers, University of Tennessee Chapter.
Camp Quest Smokey Mountain, July 2015 – August 2016
• Assisted in planning and execution of sleep-away camp for youth ages 8-17 that promoted sciences and individual thought processes.
EDUCATION and CREDENTIALS
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Concentration in Public Administration, Second Bachelors in African Studies)
– The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN – 2016
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers